Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief movie....

You should have been there to see my expression when I finished the book. You should have seen the expression on my face when I have complited the 4th book last year. You should have been there to see the look on my face when Chris Columbus decide to make a movie out of one of my favourite books by my favourite author...You're not even close when I found out my dad's Zeus!! (oh, and the Oracle told me I'll die..soon)
And boy, you should have seen how i reacted when I found out who were the casts....

NOT SURPRISED
Percy Jackson...though he looks older than the real Percy Jackson. But they do ace at one part...his hair. Anyway, there was this scene, he was in a pool, and Grover was counting out how long Percy lasted underwater...well...Percy could never get wet...seriouly...hollywood, do your homework!!


Yes people, meet Luke. Yes, Luke does look like this, but with a scar across his face.I knew i could never doubt my suspicions when i was first introduced to Luke. I totally love Luke, and became the saddest person in the world when he decided to follow Kronos.I just cannot accept his fate in the end, and I felt sorry for what happened to his mom.Hollywood scored a point though.
Meet the Lord of the Underworld, Hades (woops, I better be careful with names...I might cause a storm, online!!) Thumbs up for choosing Steve Coogan as Hades. Very much matched the real one too..well, once you see him in his black robe...chill Hades, Hell was pretty good...
Meet Medusa..wait!! Don't look at her head!! You don't want to end up being a member of her garden deco. Anyway, Uma was born to do this.
Meet Chiron. Please don't call him a pony. Tyson did it once, in The Sea of Monsters. A good choice choosing Pierce. Hollywood did their homework after all....a portion of it...
Sean as Zeus. Good choice...great...after taking that stupid "Who's you daddy" thingy,now I knew how my dad looks like...Imagine this guy with lightning bolts. Great image for a man with bad temper...
Add the beard and flaming eyeballs, with a Harley on Ray's side and you get Ares...
SHOCKED
Meet the biggest time stopping, egg craking shock of my life!! Luke as MR.D!! The God who dresses funny, has drinking problems and serving punishment, just plain mean, with his grape veins and all ,and the most annoying part is that he kept calling Percy 'Peter Johnson'...till the very end!!!,...oh my Gods!!! Hollywood, BOOOO!!!!!
This particular satyr is not black in the first place.Get your facts right. I can't imagine seeing this face, craving for soda cans!!!Brandon looks so brave and....cool!! Brandon is definitely not Grover. Hollywood lost a point.
                        This is just gross. Alex as Annabeth?! First of all, Annabeth's blonde. Secondly, she's 12, not...old. But, since I hate Annabeth, all the way, I don't care much.
And to my biggest disappointment, this guy DOES NOT look like my uncle,Poseidon...doesn't even look like Logan!! I prefered that seaweed surfer dude with bad highlights that kept bugging everyone when they consult The Oracle....I hate Hollywood sometimes...
Additional fact, I could not find who's playing the role of Clarisse, Daugther of Ares, God of War. She plays an important role, and if she's missing in the movie, you guys are just wasting money and time.Man, I'm an unhappy fan!! I felt like throwing the entire nation into the depths of Tartarus... Where is Andrew Adamson when you need him? Hollywood, never pulverise the hearts of all fans and demigods...or we'll send some monsters....

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe