Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two Men Walking in the Park

Two men walking in the park, in winter, each wearing a long black coat, black trousers, a pair of black shoes and had their short hair combed back flat. They’re alone there, and nobody had the park in their mind and the bottom of their feet that afternoon. Everything was grey and cold, and only these two white men left animated in the park.


Assassin 1: I got my orders, I have to do this.

Assassin 2: What? You have to bring him in alive or dead?

Assassin 1: Dead. Dead as coal. I could not do it, not this time.

Assassin 2: Why? (Take a bite of an apple) You know this guy?

Assassin 1: Yup. Know him dead right, now, I have to know him dead, for real.

Assassin 2: Family of yours or something?

Assassin 1: Considered him as one not related though.

Assassin 2: You’ve been there before, you can do it again.

Assassin 1: Nope, this guy’s different. I could blow my mother’s head, but not his. He’s covered for me a lot. Don’t think I could live without him...

Assassin 2: Hope you’re talking about a friend as in friend, not more than that or something. Never knew if you’re one, might choke on my apple by the surprise...haha.

Assassin 1: What should I do then?

Assassin 2: Well, does he know what you’re doing for a living?

Assassin 1: Yup.

Assassin 2: You gonna use your working gun?

Assassin 1: Yup.

Assassin 2: Are you gonna tell him or making it a secret? It’s easier if you blow his brains out while he’s having lunch alone or while he’s in a shower or something...

Assassin 1: You think I should tell him?

Assassin 2: Well, if you think he’s not going to go “Shit man! You gonna kill me because boss thought I’mma threat?” That’s gonna end up in a movie one day (Gave the apple another bite)

Assassin 1: Yeah right (Gave a little laugh, even though he found it not funny at all). Killing this good friend of mine is no easy task, like I said, shooting my own mother is easier, it’s like killing your own partner if you’re a cop.

Assassin 2: Rough mission this time, huh? (Ponder on his apple, staring at the trees) Haha, I’m your partner, try shooting me! Imagine that! You’re gonna tell me you’re gonna kill me cause you have to! Amazingly weird!

Assassin 1: HAHAHA! Yeah! Like “Hey man, Boss’s not happy with you, guess I have to blow your brains” HAHAHA...hilarious...

Assassin 2: Yeah...fuh! ...So, are you gonna tell this fellow you’re about to kill him, and that you have to?

Assassin 1: Well...I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe