Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Apologies

My apologies to my readers,
I did not vanish to fly across the blue grey sky with my fellow helium camels,
ever since the release of the fifth book of the amazingly epic series, The Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin, I was busy getting myself lost in this world as the 4th book was released back in 2005,
there was so much to be updated, and the poking around of choosing the right university and course of study,
and the fact that we now know nothing of Jon Snow's future,
developing such a block so black that no light can enter yet escape it,
I have sat starring blankly into space, wondering if he would kill another beloved Stark,
especially if its Jon Snow...
But fear not, I will not wait another 10 years to hear his fate in order to post these thoughts which I always share with you earthlings...
till then, let me survive the sleepless world of a student,filled with paper cuts, teacher's stares, unwashed clothes, mind boggling sentences and instant edibles...


Yours Hydrogenly,

TheLaVa

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe