Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Goodbye

Writing prompt: Goodbye
Type: Poetry
Organizer: Daily Writing Prompt

Goodbye,

Or was it hello again?
Why? Is 'bye' good?
Or was it ‘eye’ misspelled
Makes you wonder, No
Makes me wonder
I’m confused.

Goodbye means your ice-cream will taste flat
Or your root beer will delight you
Depending on your ‘goodbye’
Like this ‘goodbye’ for instance,
With 14 hours and 23 minutes left on the countdown,
Made me sleepy, thus indirectly making my peanut butter sandwich tasteless
Or was it directly?
Gosh, I cannot remember…maybe I should ask the sandwich
….
There you go

Wait,
I've already said goodbye to the sandwich earlier
In a delicious way
Gosh I’m bored,does this sound like poetry?
Looks like one
If only Microsoft word could speak…
Lava, it suppose to be about goodbyes,
Write Lava, write something
Not much time left.

Talking to myself in poetry…
Is this poetry by the way?
Failing in an enzymatic way
Great, my homework is calling for me.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe