Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Long Flight

It hasn't rain for 4 weeks. The haze was as horrible as a slice of a 5 year old frozen pizza. The newspapers were filled with headlines like "Haze Baze","Caution of Haze","Asthma Patient Taken by the Haze". Everyone was advised to wear a facial filter mask. Driving became hazardous. Tourism polls plunged to dead bottom, like waterfalls from a distant planet (read some sci-fic stuff). People just stayed indoors. The blueness which once coloured the sky was bleached (no, the haze has not contents of peroxides). Hardly has anybody walked on the pavements of the city. The bird which always chirps at your window at 7:30 a.m disappeared. You started to miss that bird. You regret that you've thrown a ka-jillion curses at him..her..him. The haze silenced all.

Then, the government made a call. They started ordering planes with special gadgets, equipped with a special compartment containing a man-developed chemicals.Chemicals which will be ejaculated by the planes. Chemicals engineered by scientist. Chemicals which are certified for using, even though we don't really know their exact chemical composition. This special chemical are to be sprayed into the air. They were considered as seeds of rain. They will make rain and this rain will wash the haze away.

Calling on duty. Hi-hoa. This is your captain speaking. I'm Captain Wright, pilot assigned for every mission and quest carried, in purpose of saving mankind. This flight, was the first flight 2345 under government command. This flight is another adventure. This is my first time flying under government command. Yes, i grabbed it after a huge hesitation. I grabbed it hard for the sake of...well..my rent issues.

I suited up.I had my special shoes and hat on. I walked out. There she was, what a beauty. Then, there were a few people wearing red jump-suits, filling her empty tanks with some greenish liquid, and shut it tight they did.
"She's all yours now, Captain".

She was one fine piece of art, in the cockpit. There were...buttons...everywhere...and a digital navigator right in front of me. I never had a digital navigator on my personal sweetheart back home. I trust my guts, I don't need a digital navigator. Then, I was introduced to a yellow liver with a red button on top of it, by some other guy in a red jump-suit. That specific button will release the icky green goo, which will make rain.

At the field, where we're all lined up, awaiting the commands from the control tower, the feeling of excitement filled me. "I'm gonna fly this baby sweet!"
"Flight 2345 Wright heading west 45..."
"This is flight 2345 Wright awaiting for west 45, over"
"Flight 2345 Wright, take runway, proceed"
"Copy that"

She moved gracefully over the runway. Then, I gave a full throttle.
"Flight 2345 Wright altitude reading stable now...await order of releasement"
"Flight 2345 Wright, copy that, over"
She went smooth into the sky. This girl fly like she owned the sky. I just kept my bearing on west 45. In approximately 36 minutes, I'll receive my next order.

36 minutes flew by, like a duck knowing his luck in the oven. Then, the radio has 'spoken'.
"Flight 2345 Wright, order to release subject matter in 30 seconds"
"Flight 2345 Wright, copy that, await order"
The radar picked the signal up. I held on the yellow liver. My thumb released the cap.The red button was exposed, being totally under control of my thumb.
"Flight 2345 Wright, order to release subject matter in T-minus 10 seconds, 9..,8..,7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..1,..engaged"
My thumb responded. The rear of the plane jerked, The co-hatched opened. Then, the air was suddenly green.

The volume of the tank was signaled empty. The co-hatched shut automatically. My job was done. Now, to fly her safely back port through the thick haze.
"Home court,this is flight 2345 Wright on radio, subject matter released fully,over"
"Copy that Wright, waiting for your arrival, keep bearing on east 135 degrees, over"
I knew at that moment, rent issues, settled for sure.

The flight went smoothly, just like departure and during mission. Then, the haze started to get thicker. Then, it's colour changed darker. She started to shake, and shaken hard did she get. My hands griped a little harder. The green crap must have worked fast. I'm Captain Wright, I'm used to this stuff. But at that very second, my hands gripped harder than any pilot had gripped a steer. I was struggling. I called on radio, but there was no respond. The signals were all blocked. The radars are jammed. Everything went haywire. Suddenly, her tail was hit. I flew across many storms.For Mary's sake,I flew THE West Haley storm back in '86, a storm nobody survives. I'm friends with storms. For sure, I'll bet you a thousand rich man dimes, that hit, was no old man Jenkins lightning. Not a single bolt of lightning at all. Not even another plane. My plane was hit by something else, and God right I don't know what was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe