Help Haiti

Ayunga tsun srung Haiti ila ildownloadsi fi'u tirol,way fu/si pamtseo..... Irayo ulte eywa ngahu!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stupid Lions...

Kong said she missed this eff-ed up lion....
the charcoal pencils were like shit...what? I dont know how to use them properly!

Joanna said this reminds her of Scar or something..

and this one reminds her of Mufasa...dead...
Didint intend to draw Disney's Lion King characters,
I wanted to try drawing lions, I like lions,
I spent sleepless nights finishing these up
and at the end, they look like a bunch of over-sized retarded cats that died of overwhelming laziness...
Wanted to sell them for RM1000.00 a piece...
But in the end, I dont want to...it reminds me of science1 oh so much...
(and..well..a box of koko krunch worth more)
I love my fellow Kundejems!!
By the way...what animal is the koko krunch mascot thingy? you know, the one which kept on saying "...great chocolatey taste" or some shit like that...
Heak, who cares...its the whole grains that counts...
I have to start doodling large-scale again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

plltxe